Wednesday 21 October 2015

It started with...

I was just laying on my bed scrolling down on twitter when suddenly the picture I've attached appeared and to my surprise it worked as a damn bad weapon against procrastination for me, I was thinking about starting up a blog like this for years but as you know by now, procrastination was in play and i always lost over it but this pic I don't know why motivated the hell out of me. Still I'm surprised how can a single pic change my mindset. Well don't u start wondering and be used to it cuz from today it is going to happen to you daily ( as long as you become my daily visitor, which I'm sure you would. Won't you?)
So that's exactly how all that I'm going to share works, even a single pic can reprogramme ur brain to do tasks u want it to do. And from today, you are going to get a daily dose of such things.
You can Also Follow us and contact us on all popular social networking sites! (Information can be found on the right side of the blog :) Go on telling us how do you feel about this blog. Your feedback is really invited. Keep Smiling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *